Highlights from day 3 included:
- Healthcare Track with sessions on When to use RPO in Healthcare?; Prepare for Big Changes in the Healthcare Workforce: Retirement and Emerging Roles Will Shape the Future; and Engaging Employees in a Health 3.0 World
- Wharton School of Business Track with sessions on Building the Synchrony Financial Employer Brand; and The Gig Economy and Liquid Staffing — Filling Your Talent Gaps When and Where You Need
- Not with My Money You Don’t: Investment in Innovation and the HR Suite with Adam Hale, Fairsail; William Filip, Delancey Street Partners; Brian Little, Zurich, North America; Kristen Robinson, Pandora; Lisa Sterling, Ceridian; Brian Cole, Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Networking Breaks
- Plenary Sessions
- Presentation Showcases
- An interactive lunch: “How do you quantify your quality of hire?”
- The HRO Today MSP Baker's Dozen Announcement. Click here to view all the winners.
- The HRO Today Tektonic Awards
- The Annual iTalent Competition.Partipcants included Matt Charney, Recruiting Daily; Jan Antoniewicz, Emplo; Shon Burton, HiringSolved; Jack Coapman, gr8 People; Manish Goel, TrustSphere; Adam Hale, Fairsail; Kathryn Minshew, The Muse. Winners were HiringSolved (3); Fairsail (2); and The Muse (1).
Thanks again to all our supporters. If you have any photos or thought on the forum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; or tweet us at @HROToday; @BelindaSharr or @DebbieBolla.